1. Natures, (sky, cloud, sea, mountain view, etc) – could be real or in pictures
2. to see my family gather in home
3. meet my students and see them smile and or see my cheerful students in photos
Answerer 2I love going for a hike & just sitting in the woods.
Source(s):I sit in the woods a lot🙂
Answerer 3Bob marley
Answerer 4well um reading books,listing to music,nature.
Answerer 5Nature and classical music, cheerful kids playing.
Answerer 6– The soft, gently rhythm of a beautiful song
– Listening to the rain, or watching waterfalls… Water in general I find is very peaceful
– Lying back and/or shutting my eyes and just letting the world drift on past you
– Contemplating the simple things in life
– Mediation, and yoga
– Writing soliloquies
Answerer 7Mediation images. Flowers. Peace Signs
Answerer 8-standing outside, bundled up in layers of clothes, when its snowing, and you can see nothing but white. and cant here anything but your own thoughts.🙂
wow i feel at peace just thinking about it.
Answerer 9things that are peaceful for me is music,singing and watching the rain fall
Answerer 10To me it’s everyday life😀
Answerer 11Silence within the being of my soul if only I could describe it
Being in a conservatory when it’s raining
Not having to get up for anything and staying in bed on a cold dark winter morning when you can hear the wind and rain blowing outside your window from under your warm duvet (one free day off, you thank yourself that the day you got off was a miserably one to be outside in and you are spared that-they are always the best otherwise too many together and you get used to it and it becomes dull)
Having free time and not having a thing to do, being free to choose
Having compassion in action
Answerer 13Music definetly ! And Rain